Information concerning the use of personal details as per Legislative Decree N° 196/2003
1. personal data will be subject to processing and use in the computerized archival system of Eni S.p.A., for uses connected to the management of the web site www.eni.com and any related services, as well as for commercial, promotional and marketing purposes connected to the services on offer.
Moreover, such details will also be used.Le seguenti condizioni generali (di seguito le ''Condizioni Generali'') si applicano all'utilizzo di tutti i servizi ( di seguito i ''Servizi''), identificati e sinteticamente descritti al seguente art 1, offerti da Eni S.p.A., con sede in Roma, Piazza Enrico Mattei 1 (di seguito ''Eni S.p.A.'' o ''Eni''), società titolare dei portale identificato alla URL http://www.oilproducts.com (nel seguito il ''Sito Web'').
a. to provide assistance in the use of the Services and in general for the management of the site www.oilproducts.com;
b. to send information concerning the use of the services for which users are registered;
c. to send commercial information concerning new initiatives by Eni S.p.A.;
d. for the execution of statistical and market research and studies (on an aggregate basis and never individual);
e. for interactive commercial communications.
2. a subsequent revocation of acceptance, as at 1 above, will result in the cancellation of the registration request for services of the site www.oilproducts.com.
3. personal details must be entered before access can be given to the services of the site www.eni.com.
Registration is free but conditional on the receipt of such details and the acceptance by the user of the terms indicated in the general conditions. Eni S.p.A. reserves the right to refuse registration and to interrupt the supply of services should any of the details supplied prove to be false.
4. any personal details supplied will only be available to:
a. subsidiary and associated companies of the Eni Group;
b. public and private bodies in conformity with current legislation.
5. The data holder is Eni SpA. For information about the data manager (pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).