Eni offers a wide range of lubricating oils, greases and metalworking fluids. With its own research & development centre in Milan, Eni leads the way in the development of biodegradable engine oils and environmentally friendly fluids.
Hans brings with him 13 years of experience in improving processes in the steel industry. More specifically: reducing wear and increasing corrosion resistance. 'By combining my expertise with Eni's range of lubricating oils, greases and metalworking fluids, I hope to help companies make improvements and achieve cost savings in several areas, including:
- Extending tool life
- Improving corrosion protection for workpieces and machine tools
- Improving finish quality
- Improving emulsion stability, for less maintenance
- Reducing/preventing pollution and bacteria growth
- Preventing and solving odour nuisance
- Preventing skin problems among employees
- Integrating biodegradable lubricants.'
Eni's extensive portfolio can be used in a wide variety of industries. 'This makes my new position a great challenge', explains Hans Kleyweg. 'I'm looking forward to long-term cooperation where we can make a difference with Eni's engine oils.'
Hans Kleyweg is available to look into how Eni can improve your industrial activities. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +31(0)6 25 26 17 23
Back to top