Enilive has decades of experience in the lubricant additives with an integrated cycle that includes:
- research and development
- raw materials procurement
- production of components and packages
- sales and after sales service.
Starting from its attitude in innovation and research experience, Enilive can offer a wide range of products meeting the most stringent performance specifications of formulated lubricants in different applications:
- automotive both PCMO and HDDO covering API/ACEA and OEM’s;
- industrial additive for Hydraulic, Turbin, Compressor and Slideway oils;
- VM’s liquids and/or OCP (Olefin CoPolymer) rubbers as well star-polymer SBR (Styrene Butadhiene Rubber) for top-tier lubricant formulations;
- components (detergents, dispersants, PPD).
The chemical laboratory at Eni Research Center in Milan is also part of the ASTM Proficiency Testing Program for automotive lubricants formulated using own additive technology.
In addition, thanks to an excellent technical assistance service and an efficient logistics structure, Enilive sells its additives worldwide responding to the needs of small and large customers and acting as a reliable partner to develop tailor-made projects and co-operations.
Enilive additives are largely produced at the Robassomero plant (Turin), which boasts very high standards in terms of health and safety (ISO 45001), production quality (ISO 9001) and respect for the environment (ISO 14001).
Quality policy in Additive sector is not only perfectly aligned with Eni's general Quality System in compliance with the most important principles, but represents one of the examples of maximum efficiency combining product integrity efforts into development and commercialization processes by linking customer product performance expectations.