General Terms & Conditions of Sales
FAST is a rapid system of control for loads for onboard equipment that can be found on the Eni web site.
Why use FAST
An analysis of operational loads is indispensable for the early detection of any malfunctioning of machinery or the term of the useful life of the oil, enabling the crew to act quickly before serious damage is caused.
To meet the needs of the customers, Eni offers the FAST service "Fast Analysis System Test" which provides:
- certainty of the results obtained using the most modern equipment;
- rapid analysis reports;
- a team of qualified technicians for diagnosis and comments on each analysis report;
- ease of use;
- the possibility to programme withdrawals;
- a database of results that can be checked directly by the customer on the web site;
- the possibility to obtain charts and comparative tables of historical results;
- traceability of the sample from arrival in the laboratory to the issue of the test report.
The FAST kit
The kit consists of a practical case containing the material necessary to take 12 samples and arrange for safe shipment.
The analytical laboratory at the Eni Research Centre in San Donato Milanese, uses cutting-edge equipment and highly qualified staff and is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
A full range of controls
To determine with certainty the efficiency of the load, selected tests are performed in line with the product and the application:
- Group A for the main slow engine oils and those for auxiliary engines running on heavy fuel oil or diesel fuel;
- Group B for oils for steam turbines, for the main reduction gearboxes, propeller shafts and hydraulic systems;
- Group C heat transfer system oil.
General Sales Conditions for Marine Products
The General Conditions set out in the attachment apply to the sale of any Marine Products by Eni S.p.A. - Rome, Italy to ship owners, traders, and any other persons. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the General Conditions will apply to all sales of Marine Products both within the Italian territory and abroad.
- Delivery, title and risk
- Obligations of the Parties
- Use of the bunker
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Force majeure
- Excessive onerousness
- Accident report
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Administrative responsibility clause
- Other terms and conditions
For more information, download the document General Terms & Conditions.
DocumentsGeneral Terms & Conditions
1. All prices included in this list, which from now on will be called the “basic price”, are expressed in US$ per 100 kg for bulk deliveries and refer to foreign goods and/or sac excise free within the port area. These prices will be increased, for non-bulk deliveries, as follows:
- barrel and drum deliveries: US $25.00 per 100 kg;
- small package deliveries US$ 60.00 per 100 kg.
Any discounts granted to customers will only apply to the “basic prices”.
2. Notification of delivery must be received by the Seller not less than three working days prior. If notification arrives in less time, a surcharge will be applied.
3. Deliveries of less than 1,080 kg (6 drums) will be subject to a surcharge of US $300.00.
4. Any additional expenditure related to transport, e.g. idle vehicle stopovers, delivery outside the docks, wharves or inaccessible to the Seller’s vehicle or outside the port limits, will be borne by the Buyer.
5. The costs incurred by the Seller for any deliveries on weekdays outside normal working hours, on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, will be charged to the Buyer at cost.
6. In ports where delivery can be made by portable pump from the drum, the same prices apply as those for goods in barrels with the addition of pumping costs.
7. The main products can be supplied in bulk at the request of the Buyer in a minimum quantity of 4,500 kg per item. Such supplies are at the discretion of the Seller in relation to the quantities ordered and the operational possibilities at the port of delivery.
8. For any supplies made in ports other than those indicated in this price list, the Seller reserves the right, at any time, to indicate the selling price of the product and any additional fees and expenses.
9. The most common lubricants are available in major ports; however, each order is considered subject to confirmation by the Seller who is exempt from any liability resulting from the unavailability of products.
10. The goods are delivered on the quay (FAS). Any taxes or fees from local authorities will be borne by the Buyer.
11. Payment will be made directly to ENI S.p.A. Refining & Marketing -Marin-L- Rome Italy.
12. All prices are subject to change within 30 days.